|2022 Exhibition Key Points
|Phil Newman ARPS AFIAP BPE4*
Eddy Lane ARPS DPAGB EFIAP APAGB
Christine Widdall FBPE MPAGB EFIAP APAGB HonLCPU)
Deadline for entries:
Now extended to Sunday 15th May 2022
Up to four images may be entered in each class.
The entry fee is £1.50 per image with a
minimum entry fee of £6.00.
Online entry only.
- Engraved Crystal Glass Award for the Overall Exhibition Winner.
- PAGB Gold medal and engraved Crystal Glass Award for the winner
of each class.
- Engraved Crystal Glass Award for individual
selector's choices in each class.
- Certificates of Merit in each class at the selector's discretion.
- Engraved Crystal Glass Award for best North & East Midlands
Photographic Federation (N&EMPF) club entrant.
- Engraved Crystal glass Award for best entrant submitted as a
Nottingham & Notts Photographic Society member if different
from the best N&EMPF entrant. (Again this will be based on
the most points scored from all accepted images).
IMPORTANT: To win this
award, you must be a NNPS member and have stated this during your
registration for the Robin Hood Exhibition.
Exhibition results and award winning
images will appear on the
Robin Hood Open Exhibition website by 1st June 2022.
Please refer to the Conditions for